Vesta Soft LLCs develops and publishes games for the web and mobile (the “Service”). We may also refer to Vesta Soft LLCs as “We” or “Us”.
Information we collect about you, and how we collect it
We may collect the following information from our users:
- information that you provide us with when you fill in forms when using our Services, or when you create an account with us;
- details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), or what device you use to access our Services);
- if you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- your interactions with us on our social media channels; and information we collect via cookies, as explained further below.
- to allow us to recognize you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
- to allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen to allow such interaction);
- to allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions;
- to provide you with more customized Services, for example to provide our Services in the correct language;
- to obtain data which will allow us to understand how people are using our Services so that we can improve them.
When you purchase Services on our website(s), we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers, but this information is temporarily cached in a way that is unreadable by Us. When you purchase items via our apps (such as those you can purchase in the App Store, via Amazon Kindle or on Google Play) we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
How will we use your Personal Information?
You agree that we (or a supplier or group company acting on our behalf and only under our instructions) may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- contacting you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our Services;
- managing your account and relationship with us and improving your experience when you use our Services;
- research, surveying, and engaging with you, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes;
- marketing and promotion of our Services or related products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes on our, or a third party’s behalf. For example, we might send you information about merchandise relating to our Services If you do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- to create reports, analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services;
- preventing cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention; and
Will we share your Personal Information with third parties?
We will only share your data with third parties (for example, our group companies or suppliers):
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services to you (for example, by providing your Personal Information to suppliers we may use to fulfill the Services or to communicate with you);
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, to process a payment instruction we must provide your Personal Information to our payment processors);
- where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified from it;
- when you submit information as part of a competition or otherwise interact with our social media channels (for example, by providing a testimonial about one of our Services) we may publish the information you submitted, alongside your name and home country on our website and social media channels;
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation;
- in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vesta Soft LLCs, our users, or others;
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
This type of service allows User Data to be utilized for advertising communication purposes displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on this Application, possibly based on User interests.
This does not mean that all Personal Data are used for this purpose. Information and conditions of use are shown below.
AdMob (AdMob Google Inc.)
AdMob is an advertising service provided by AdMob Google Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Place of processing: US
Unity Ads (Unity Technologies ApS)
Unity Ads is an advertising service provided by Unity Technologies ApS.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Place of processing: Denmark
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Unity Analytics (Unity Technologies ApS)
Unity Analytics is an analytics service provided by Unity Technologies ApS.
Place of processing: Denmark
Firebase Analytics (Google Inc.)
We use the developer platform called “Google Firebase” as well as the associated functions and services of Google Inc.
Place of processing: US
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation:
Adjust GmbH, Adjust Inc. and Adjust KK (collectively, “Adjust” )
We use Adjust Inc. that provides mobile analytics and attribution services to mobile app developers .
Place of processing: Germany
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
In addition to other information described in this policy, we may collect and share precise location information, through methods such as mobile “SDKs”. This location information may be used by itself, aggregated, or combined with mobile identifiers (such as IDFAs and Android IDs), and shared with third parties, for purposes related to advertising, attribution (e.g., measuring ad performance) analytics
and research. You can remove your consent to having your location data collected by changing the settings on your device.(Certain services may lose functionality as a result.)
You can opt-out from any interest-based advertising through your device settings. When you have opted out using this setting on a device, advertisers will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Information collected automatically from this Application (or third party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.
DISCLAIMER. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOUR ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, AND THAT NEITHER VESTASOFT NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, LICENSEES, OFFICERS AND/OR AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VESTASOFT’S NEGLIGENCE, WILL VESTASOFT OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, LICENSEES, OFFICERS AND/OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO (A) THE USE OF, (B) THE INABILITY TO USE, OR (C) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS AND FUNCTIONS OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF VESTASOFT LLC OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE THEREOF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF VESTASOFT AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, LICENSEES, OFFICERS AND/OR AFFILIATES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT) EXCEED $25.00.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY AND REMEDY LIMITATIONS LISTED ABOVE ARE A CONDITION OF US MAKING THE SERVICE AVAILABLE TO YOU. WITHOUT THEM, WE WOULD NOT AND COULD NOT MAKE THE SERVICES AVAILABLE.
18801 Collins Avenue 102-134
Sunny Isles Beach, FL, US 33160